The Academy Hout Bay
UK Accredited International GCSE and A levels
A positive Learning Culture
A beautiful campus
Developing independent, tenacious and brave young adults empowered to make a positive contribution to a just, fair and ecologically sustainable society.
Online Learning Support
Effective and engaging Virtual Learning
The principles of “EDUCERE” (Latin: To draw out from within”) mean to open a whole new world of possibilities by creating environments and situations in which abilities are developed, knowledge created, the world is interpreted in a unique way, and full potential as a human being is realised.
Critical thinking skills, adaptability, perseverance and independence in readiness for university and the work place.
- Effective, personalised, experiential learning for students between the ages of 13 and 18
- Virtual Learning Environments supporting “Flipped Classrooms” and “Blended Learning”
- A supportive and nurturing space that encourages self-discipline, reflection and the development of principled global citizens.
- Accelerated learning and the multiple intelligence approach
- Well trained, well qualified and dedicated teachers motivated by a clear collective vision.