Online Learning Support
The Academy offers a unique on line, blended Learning environment. We finally have the appropriate technology to deliver effective teaching and learning on line. The Academy has developed a unique blend of sound traditional teaching methodologies with the latest Virtual Learning Environments and Learning Management Systems. This way our students can access their lessons on line, with engaging content tailored to the various syllabus requirements, where ever they are. This also allows our students to keep up with work missed through absence, review topics they found challenging and even move ahead to topics of particular interest. Featuring:
- Blended learning: Video, audio, images and text are combined to reach all learning styles.
- Content: Carefully selected and moderated to cover all syllabus requirements
- Assessments: Adapted from GCSEs and A Level Examination past papers
- Feedback: Immediate, summative feedback on quizzes and personalised, formative feedback on written assignments
- Progress reports and identification of areas of weakness
- LIVE tutorial support for specific needs
Online support for students on and off The Academy Hout Bay Campus
Looking for Information on Matric Exemption?
Advanced teaching techniques based on accelerated learning and the multiple intelligence approach using an integrated and personalized curriculum, differentiated through the use of learning support and individual tuition .